Do you watch movies? How do you decide whether to go see a particular movie? Do you ever read something that makes you want to go and see or not go and see a particular film at the theater?
Yes! English Conversation is back for the summer! Church of the Nations will offer English Conversation on Friday, June 12 starting at 7:30 p.m. at the home of:
Leo and Margaret Stanley
916 Bourbon Avenue, 70808
You can drive yourself or ride on the church bus which will pick up from:
- (Duplantier Apartments at 7:00 p.m.)
- Edward Gay at 7:10 p.m.
- Tiger Towers at 7:13 p.m.
- Nicholson bus stop at 7:15 p.m.
Please allow 5-7 minutes for the bus to arrive because of traffic or weather.
Directions (not far from campus but the neighborhood is tricky):
- Drive southeast from LSU along Highland Road
- Turn left onto Duplantier (into Duplantier neighborhood)
- At end turn left onto Heritage
- Turn right immediately onto Carriage
- Turn right onto Bourbon
- Look for house 916 on the right
- important note – be careful not to block the driveway or park on the yard of other houses