Note – This is the first English Conversation lesson proposed and written by an international. We are grateful and excited! Also (2) do not bring young children to English Conversation and (3) remember to bring your name tag if you have one.
Pollution is a major problem in the world today. What causes pollution? What are the effects? What can we do about it? Come practice your English by talking about pollution and the environment at English Conversation this Friday August 15 starting at 7:30 p.m. at the home of:
John and Liz Murrill
6885 South Fieldgate Court, 70808
You can drive yourself – or you can ride on the church bus which will pick up from:
- Highland Plantation bus stop at 6:50 p.m.
- Gourrier (between Embassy and El Cid apartments) at 6:55 p.m.
- Edward Gay apartments at 7:05 p.m.
- Nicholson family apartments bus stop at 7:10 p.m.
- Tigerland (on Alvin Dark across from Circle K store) at 7:15 p.m.
- Brightside bus stop at 7:18 p.m.
Please allow 5-10 minutes for the bus to arrive because of bad weather or traffic.
Directions from Louisiana State University (not far from LSU this week):
- Drive southeast along Highland Road
- Drive past College Drive
- Turn left onto Woodgate (not Woodstone!)
- Turn right onto South Fieldgate Court
- Look for house 6885